A Product Information Management (PIM) system is the central hub of a company’s product content and data. It serves as a tool to create, manage, and distribute content seamlessly to every sales channel and customer touchpoint. Think of it as your single source of truth.
Being one of the top UK Akeneo Gold Partners, we can help you get quick to market with a Master Data Management solution. We are experts in implementing robust, platform agnostic connectors with various ERPs, external data sources, and Ecommerce platforms.
Grow your business
The world of Ecommerce and ERP is rapidly evolving. Managing your product data successfully is crucial if you want to grow your business to its full potential.
With more channels and different avenues for reaching customers, a great customer experience is no longer a nice-to-have – it’s an urgent need. A great customer experience can’t happen without a compelling product experience — consistent product information delivered in context wherever, and whomever, your buyers are. And the more organised your data, the more efficient your internal processes will be.
Why use it?
Better product information means more purchases and less returns with a typical conversion rate increase up to 55%.
- Enriches your products outside of your Ecommerce and ERP platform
- Simplify your product management processes and wave goodbye to Excel hell
- Streamlined localisation workflows to easily translate your data
- Streamlined process for suppliers and third party data providers
Who needs it?
For any retailer looking to simplify and improve their product management process, a PIM is a no-brainer.
- Ecommerce managers who recognise the impact of product data quality on online sales
- Marketers who value a great omni-channel product experience
- IT and data teams who want to maintain structured and consistent data
- Buyers who want to strengthen their relationships with suppliers
Building a business case for Akeneo PIM
A PIM is a win-win for all your key stakeholders. Here’s why.
- Improve time to market
- Onboard more suppliers
- Enable a multichannel strategy
- Better SEO
- Better transformation rate
- Lower return rate
- Increase marketing team productivity
- Acquire more autonomy in product information management
- Manage in one place product information for every channel (offline & online)
Catalog volume monitoring